Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The way I see it.

Call me crazy, but I just have a feeling that God doesn't take sides in our political issues. I also have a feeling that he doesn't like it much when we claim that He does. It makes me sad when I see how we as Christians in America have used Scripture to judge and condemn others. We are called to LOVE people, not tell them how sinful they are. God is the judge of a man's heart--the only rightful judge. Don't we all sin? I know I do. What is the difference? God condemns all sin, and there is nothing that we do that makes us any better than all the other sinners in the world. None of us is righteous--we all deserve death and an eternity in hell. But that doesn't have to be our end. God gives us GRACE. We are FORGIVEN for the sins we commit. Does God not extend that grace freely to all people? Doesn't He WANT everyone to accept his grace? Didn't Jesus die for EVERYONE? Anyway, this is just the way I see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home