Friday, December 29, 2006

oh end of the year surveys...

What did you do in 2006 that you've never done before?
went to a club, went to Mexico and California, went "away" to college

Did you keep your New Year's resolutions and will you make more for next year?
well, since I don't remember if I had a resolution or what it was if I did, that's probably a no

Did anyone close to you give birth?
April and Kim!!

Did anyone close to you die?
thankfully, not this year

What countries did you visit?
Mexico and L.A. which is basically like a different country

What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
stable income

What dates from 2006 will remain etched in your memory and why?
February 7--tattoo, February 14--first Bon Jovi show, February 15--fell down the stairs and almost broke my ankle (but heard the Bachelor, Dr. Travis, page someone over the intercom in the Vanderbilt ER), May 5--Elena, June 29--Malachi!!, July 21--Bon Jovi in Chicago (Jon looked at me and smiled!!), November 6--Good Morning America (I was 6' away from JBJ)

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
having the courage to leave Lipscomb and step out in faith and embrace the future

What was your biggest failure?
an 80 on my American Fiction midterm (my study buddy made a 98...grr) I was very upset

Did you suffer illness or injury?
February 15--fell down the stairs...don't recommend it...
and various illnesses (ear infections, strep throat, sinus infections galore, nothing too major)

What was the best thing you bought?
well, my mom bought me my silver ring, that's probably the best
Ohhhh--Bon Jovi tickets and fan club membership

Where did most of your money go?
books and Bon Jovi stuff...and Panera

What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Chicago and Malachi and Bon Jovi

What do you wish you'd done more of?
ummm...probably study, although my grades were pretty good for not doing any

What do you wish you'd done less of?
probably sleep

How did you spend Christmas?
doing nothing. we opened presents early, so there wasn't anything left on Christmas day...

Did you fall in love in 2006?
not overly

What was your favorite TV show?
Grey's Anatomy

What was the best book you read?
Absalom, Absalom! (Faulkner), and Hebron Journal (Art Gish), and Searching for God Knows What (Don Miller)

What was your greatest musical discovery of 2006?
Neil Young (I found Bon Jovi in late 2005)

What did you want and get?
awesome Bon Jovi experiences

What did you want and not get?
a boyfriend (and a picture with and autograph from JBJ...)

What was your favorite film this year?
V for Vendetta

What did you do on your birthday?
went to Cheesecake Factory

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
I don't know...

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
mmmm comfortable--pajama pants that look like real pants and jeans and tshirts.

What kept you sane?
Kim and sweet little Malachi, and Muffy

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
do I even have to write his name? Jon Bon Jovi (but also Patrick Dempsey....)

What political issue stirred you the most?
well, I know what stirred Kim the most when I commented on it...haha

Who did you miss?
my Granny

Who was the best new person you met?
Rachel Rose

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006.
God is always faithful. ALWAYS

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road, life grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go, so make the best of this test and don't ask why, it's not a question but a lesson learned in time. It's something unpredictable but in the end it's right, I hope you have the time of your life."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home