Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I don't understand.

I feel myself growing bitter over everything and nothing. I realize my faults and the more I examine them, the more I see that there are more faults than strengths. I feel used up right now. Not empty inside, but devoid of vaule. I'm tired. Tired of searching. I've lost the zest--everything is mundane and ordinary. I'm tired of not knowing the answers. I'm tired, but I don't think I'm broken. Perhaps that's the problem. If I were broken, then I could start over. I feel like I'm circling the drain. I want to get away from everyone and everything, but I have obligations and responsibilities. My soul longs to make a difference, but I'm stuck here trudging through the daily routine. I feel oppressed. Satan is attacking and I have nothing left to fight back. Apathy is taking over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home