Tuesday, November 28, 2006

i really hate putting titles up here, but if i don't then it just uses the first sentence of the post, and i like that even less.

Anyway, I am missing people tonight. It's not like I didn't see some of you guys less than 48 hours ago, but. . .it's not the same. I miss people from high school. It seemed like we as a class were closer, like we were all in it together. We had awesome community. In college it seems to be more every man for himself, and that makes me sad. I miss all the friends I made and I know that our relationships will never be the same. We don't share our lives anymore. There's too much and nothing to talk about. We're all leading separate lives now. Well, this is getting to be rather depressing.

Overdraft charges are pretty much the dumbest idea ever.

American Fictions just might kill me.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Clay said...

Yeah and if you want to avoid over draft charges you can BUY overdraft protection but if you opt for this then, it requires a min. balance of $300. Figure that one out!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

or, you could just not spend money you don't have....that works too...

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home