Thursday, November 16, 2006

*monty python voice* I got better!

For some reason, today was just a much better day. God and I had a serious talk yesterday, and I cried for a while, and I think that helped. I am still frustrated, but not angry anymore. I know that things will be revealed, just as I've known that all along and things have been, it just isn't going to happen on my time table. I do wish that I knew what step I was going to be taking next, but that will be revealed when the time is right. He is a lamp at our feet showing us the next step to take, not a floodlamp that lights up everything and makes it all clear. This is where faith comes in, and it's not easy to have faith when there are really important decisions to be made. But God is faithful, and He always will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home