Monday, January 08, 2007

slightly awkward, but mostly a good thing.

My best friends are now my bosses...how weird is that? And you all read this! Ahhhh! lol. I doubt it will, but I seriously hope that this doesn't have any adverse effects on our relationship. Tonight for instance...total misunderstanding which resulted in mutual miffing. I think we need to set some ground rules. If someone does something that pisses the other person off, then we should *lovingly* bring it to that person's attention. It could all have been taken wrong in the first place, and be easily resolved like it was tonight! Or if we don't do that, we will likely end up like my roommate and I did last semester--silently loathing the other but being nice to each other's face and stuffing all the pissed-offness until one little thing makes you totally explode. That's not how grown ups act, or responsible adults either. Communication is very important. So, sorry for not jumping up and down about the job--I am really grateful, just a little wary of a potential conflict of interest/spending too much time together and reaching saturation, etc. Anyway, that's what's on my mind. Love you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home