Monday, October 22, 2007

nothing deep.

When was the last time you shaved your legs? last night--no seriously! it's a miracle!

What were you doing this morning at 7am? deciing not to go to class

What were you doing 15 minutes ago? facebooking

Are you any good at math? not so much

What were you doing last night? watching Damages

If you saw your last ex right now, what would you say? hi

Have you ever burped in front of the opposite sex? of course

Last thing you received in the mail? Time magazine

How many different beverages have you had today? none

What's the most painful dental procedure you've had? wisdom teeth

What is outside your bedroom? a closet and my parents' room

Any plans for Friday night? not yet

Do you have a secret crush? yes, actually

Describe your key chain: don't have one

When was the last time you spoke in front of a large crowd? a while--but I will be tomorrow

What kind of winter coat do you have? don't have one yet

Do you have any nicknames? my mom calls me boo

Can you tie a cherry stem in a knot with your tongue? no but I can unwrap a starburst in my mouth

First thing you wash in the shower? my hair--doesn't everyone?

Tell me about the last dream you remember having... um...it was about Bon Jovi (PG rated)

Have you ever met a celebrity? if you count seeing Faith Hill at the grocery store and being literally 3 feet away from Jon Bon Jovi at a concert, then yes.

How many countries have you visited? 2

Ever been on a train? yep--from Memphis to Chicago and then back

Have you ever crawled through a window? yep--it was really high up too

Have you ever been in a castle? yes

Whats the closest thing to you thats red? the tank top I'm wearing (which is actually Kim's)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Clay said...

Hey! Give me my tank top back!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home